Name: Miss Congeniality
Dam: One Eyed Sally
WNFR Qualifications: 3
She was the bucking horse of the Canadian Finals Rodeo and they won three out of four rounds that she was there.
Owner & GM of Pete Carr Pro Rodeo & Pete Carr’s Classic Pro Rodeo
“The bronc riders really like her. They say she is a better indoor horse. Most of our rodeos are outdoors, and she has been really good. I’m anxious to see her go in the Thomas & Mack. “This horse had a very good year, so it’s no shock to me they selected her to the finals again. They won first and second on her in Lovington this year. She might be one of the most rider-friendly horses we own in the arena, but don’t get in front of her in the back pens because she will smoke you.”
- 2013 Ram Texas Circuit Finals Rodeo
- Sterling Crawley scored 79 points to place 3rd in the 3rd go-round.
- 2012 Rodeos
- Francisco Orozco Merchand scored 70 points at the Guymon (Okla.) Pioneer Days Rodeo.
- Cody Martin’s 86 points was worth a share of the title at the Eagle County (Colo.) Fair and Rodeo.
- Cody Groves scored 75 points to finish fifth at the Waller County (Texas) Fair and Rodeo.
- Casey Sisk posted an 80 to finish second at the Silverton (Texas) Buck Wild Days Rodeo.
- Chuck Schmidt was 84 points to finish the Lea County (N.M.) Fair and Rodeo in a tie for second place.
- Francisco Orozco Merchand scored 70 points at the Guymon (Okla.) Pioneer Days Rodeo
- 2011 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo
- Taos Muncy scored 82 on the mare and finished just out of the money in the first round.
- 2011 Rodeos
- Kobyn Williams posted a 76 to place in a tie for eight place at the West of the Pecos (Texas) Rodeo.
- Taos Muncy was 84 points to finish in a tie for second, and Jesse Wright was 82 to finish in a tie for seventh at the Eagle County (Colo.) Fair and Rodeo.
- Cody Angland had an 85 for first, and Alex Wright was 84 for second at the Lea County (N.M.) Fair and Rodeo.
- 2010 Wrangler National Finals Rodeo
- J.J. Elshere scored 85.5 points in the second round to finish in a tie for second place.
- 2010 Rodeos
- Cody Taton won the Silverton (Texas) Buck Wild Days rodeo 87 points
- Alex Wright scored 85 to finish third at the West of the Pecos Rodeo in Texas, while Bradley Harter’s 83 on Miss Congeniality finished in a tie for fourth
- Cort Scheer scored 85 points to finish in a tie for second place at the Guymon (Okla.) Pioneer Days Rodeo.